All items to be returned should be shipped by the customer and under the customer's responsibility. When returning items, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.
- In case of defective item replacement, all shipping costs will be covered by Euronavigate.com. All returns have to be confirmed by our after-service staff, we are not responsible for any return package without prior notice.
- In case of a return, you will be responsible to pay your own shipping costs and customs tax (if there are any) for returning your item. Once your return is received and inspected, Euronavigate will notify you about confirmation and the approval/rejection of the refund.
- All items to be returned must be in the same condition that you received them. It must also be in the original packaging and original condition with no damage or missing parts.
- The products we sell already include the shipping cost in them. But this does not mean it is for free as we are using courier companies for the services. All official documents about the shipping price will be provided to the customer before the refund.
- If you are returning an item(s) for exchange/replacement, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on your shipping address.
- All handicraft items are non - refundable.
- After confirmation of returned item, a refund will be processed and will automatically be applied to your card within 90 days (Depending on bank transfer processing time). 10% bank charges will be charged for any refund.
- Late or missing refunds (If there are any) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, credit card company, and bank. If you’ve done all checks and still have not received a refund yet, please contact us at +13026134373 (WhatsApp available) or firstname.lastname@example.org.