Delivery estimated within 20/11 and 29/11
- Shipping duration:
Processing Time 5 days, worldwide fast shipping within 10-15 business days. For express shipping please proceed to checkout and selection will provide you with details. Orders and delivers proceed on Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Items are usually shipped within 5-10 business days after payment confirmation based on stock availability.
Please make sure you provide the correct mobile phone number, ZIP code, province, and shipping address at the checkout stage. Any wrong information will delay order delivery, and customs clearance and bring inconvenience to local delivery time. After placing your order, please send us the details of your car to check and avoid any mistakes.
1. Please verify you have entered the correct shipping address before ordering any item.
2. When encountering force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner ASAP.
3. We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping.
For example, a typical production time of multicolor steering wheel leathers is up to 10-15 business days, you will be notified on each step from production to shipment.
- Order Tracking：
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an `Order Acknowledgment email with order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a `Shipment Confirmation` email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time of order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. You can track your items on the carrier's official website or on our home page as `Tracking your orders` 24 hours a day. Please note, that international shipping services do vary from country to country. To find out the exact services that are available, please fill in your full address at check out.
- What can I do if I received a broken product or just an empty box?
Our Company checks and packs well the items before shipping, but sometimes buyer just receive an empty box without the items in or the items is broken or cracked, if so just follow these steps:
1. Before your signature, please check if items are in the parcel or if items have any broken or cracked, if so just refuse to sign for it.
2. if you have to sign for the parcel firstly, so quickly in the presence of the carrier open and check if items there or any broken/cracked if any problem please ask the carrier to prove this for further claim.
3. keep all the package material, do not discard or damage it, then make some clear photos and email us quickly:
- one photo for the outside package with the shipping label
- one photo for the opened box with the protective material to prove the unit is protected well
- one photo for the details part of the damage or crack
If no proof of the carrier, it will be very difficult for us to investigate this case. According to the rules of the shipping company, it is the Sender's responsibility to investigate the case and to make the claim, but the premise is that the buyer/recipient should contact the carrier to make a record firstly, if no this record or their proof, the sender will not trust this, they think Recipient damaged the Unit by himself, so please understand this and contact the carrier to make a record quickly when receiving, our company will make full compensation to you if you can help us to finish this.
- If my address is in Russian, can you send the parcel out?
Sorry, please give us your address just in English, our shipping company just can process parcels with an address in English
- Why a valid mobile phone number is so important?
Yes, it is very important, as if you are not at home, the courier can call you for the delivery directly
- How much are the customs tax and VAT?
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay custom
Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
All items to be returned should be shipped by the customer and under the customer's responsibility. When returning items, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.
- In case of defective item replacement, all shipping costs will be covered by Euronavigate.com. All returns have to be confirmed by our after-service staff, we are not responsible for any return package without prior notice.
- In case of a return, you will be responsible to pay your own shipping costs and customs tax (if there are any) for returning your item. Once your return is received and inspected, Euronavigate will notify you about confirmation and the approval/rejection of the refund.
- All items to be returned must be in the same condition that you received them. It must also be in the original packaging and original condition with no damage or missing parts.
- The products we sell already include the shipping cost in them. But this does not mean it is for free as we are using courier companies for the services. All official documents about the shipping price will be provided to the customer before the refund.
- If you are returning an item(s) for exchange/replacement, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on your shipping address.
- All handicraft items are non - refundable.
- After confirmation of returned item, a refund will be processed and will automatically be applied to your card within 90 days (Depending on bank transfer processing time). 10% bank charges will be charged for any refund.
- Late or missing refunds (If there are any) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, credit card company, and bank. If you’ve done all checks and still have not received a refund yet, please contact us at +13026134373 (WhatsApp available) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchased items have a 1-year manufacturer warranty for repair/replacement. If there are any issues with your new item, please contact us to send the item back to the manufacturer for repair. Your unit will be replaced if it can’t be repaired.
- All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Euronavigate or Euronavigate’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Warranty will be voided as of :
Euronavigate is not liable and not covered under warranty:
- Damage caused by undue wear & tear, dirt, water, neglect, or accident, damage from misuse of products, including, falls, extreme temperatures, and operating devices improperly.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Tems that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Euronavigate products
- Any damages caused by improper packaging during return back shipment.
- Improper installation. If the item was NOT disassembled or installed by a professional master.
- We strongly recommend customers find a local professional installation engineer or an A&V car shop to install items to the vehicles to avoid any possible damage caused from the customers' side. Private installation is a violation of the warranty and the company is not responsible for it.
- Customer is responsible for any kind of damage to the unit by rooting the Android software and doing any unauthorized firmware update.
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 1 month after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Euronavigate must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- t may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
- Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
it is compulsory to contact us: +13026134373 or email@example.com before returning for a Warranty. This rule is very strict.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details not have access to your credit card information.